We provide a wide range of community-based health services for children across Manchester, supporting health and wellbeing promotion, minor ailments and serious or long-term conditions.
Our staff include community nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and many more. We also work closely with GPs, local authorities, voluntary organisations and other healthcare providers.
We provide care in your own home and other community settings including schools, health clinics and GP surgeries to make sure your child can receive healthcare locally, which is coordinated and meets their needs.
- Child Health Information Service
- Children and Young People’s Occupational Therapy
- Children and Young People’s Physiotherapy Service
- Children’s Asthma Service
- Children’s Continence Service
- Children’s Epilepsy Service
- Children’s Community Orthoptics Service
- Children’s Palliative Care Team (Star Team)
- Children’s Podiatry Services (feet)
- Children’s Special Needs Nursing Service
- Children’s Community Nursing Team
- Community Paediatrics
- Healthy Schools
- Hearing (Paediatric Audivestibular Service)
- Hearing (Newborn Hearing Screening)
- Homeless Families Health Visiting Team
- Manchester Health Visiting Service
- Parentline (Parent Helpline)
- School Health Service
- Speech and Language Therapy (children and young people)
- Vulnerable Baby Service (VBS)