Resources and documents
Our operating plan sets out the work we will do over the current year, our priorities and key enablers. We have a 12 page summary document covering the key topics from our plans for 2023-2024.
- MLCO Summary Operating Plan 2023-2024 – our 12 page summary document
Other LCO strategies and plans
- LCO Commissioning Plan
Our commissioning plan for 2023-2024 sets out how we will work with providers to commission services.Download the plan here.
- LCO Allied Health Professionals Strategy
Manchester and Trafford Local Care Organisations Allied Health Professional’s (AHP) Strategy 2022 -2025. Read the full strategy here.
- MFT Learning Disabilities and Autism Strategy
Our plan for people with learning disabilities and/or autism, their families and carers for 2022-2025. Read the full strategy here.
Manchester Local Care Organisation launch video
View the video we made when we launched Manchester Local Care Organisation (MLCO) in 2018 to find out a bit more about the approach we took, who we are, how we work and how we set out to improve care in Manchester.
Web links that you may find useful include (all open in a new window):
Our formal partners
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Manchester City Council
- The Manchester Primary Care Partnership
The background in Manchester
- Our Manchester – the city wide strategy for Manchester