We provide a wide range of community–based city-wide health services for adults across the whole of Manchester, supporting health and wellbeing promotion, minor ailments and serious or long-term conditions.
Our staff include community nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and many more. We also work closely with GPs, local authorities, voluntary organisations and other healthcare providers.
We provide care in your own home and other community settings including nursing homes, health clinics and GP surgeries to make sure you get healthcare locally, which is coordinated and meets your needs.
- Community Care Navigators
- Dental Service (Community) – Citywide
- District Nursing Service – Days – Citywide
- Expert Patients Programme – Citywide
- Manchester Learning Disability Partnership – Citywide
- Manchester Macmillan Supportive and Palliative Care Community Service
- Manchester Sickle Cell & Thalassaemia Service (MSCTC) – Citywide
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapy Clinics – Citywide
- Podiatry Service – Citywide
- Post Covid Rehabilitation Service – Citywide
- Tissue Viability Service – Citywide