In order to meet the increasing demand for vaccinations in select areas, pop up vaccination clinics will be opening. These will be available to anyone over the age of 50 or over 18 and in an at risk group within the area.
There are not currently pop up clinics in every neighbourhood so please check the link below for a current list of clinics.
Am I eligible ?
You are eligible to get your first vaccine dose if you are;
- Over 50
- Are a registered carer
- Or an unpaid carer
- Living with a long term health condition
- Or you are over 18 and in the at risk group
The at risk group includes those with;
- long-term lung conditions (such as severe asthma, COPD, bronchiectasis and cystic fibrosis),
- long-term conditions affecting the heart or blood vessels (such as congenital heart disease,heart failure),
- chronic kidney disease,
- long-term liver conditions (such as cirrhosis and hepatitis),
- conditions affecting the brain or nerves (such as dementia, Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebral palsy or stroke),
- learning disabilities,
- severe mental conditions (such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder),
- severe obesity (a BMI of 40 or above)