The café inside No.93 Wellbeing Centre is reopening. Please see guidelines below for attending the café.
No. 93 Café is currently open Tuesday – Thursday 10am to 3pm (last food served at 2.45pm). Increased opening days will be advertised as Government regulations allow.
How it works
- If you want to guarantee a table please book in advance, you will be able to keep your table for 1.5hrs if you are ordering food, and half an hour for drinks only. For a reservation contact Lacey on 07305 053 660.
- Seating will be either in the gazebo or outside.
- On your arrival report to reception & Café staff will show you to your table.
- We will only be able to seat 2 people at each table due to Covid restrictions so numbers in the café will be limited.
- Please stay seated at your allocated table and your order will be taken and brought to you.
Track & Trace
- To abide to government regulations each person will be asked to either scan into the Test and Trace App or supply a telephone contact number.
Some rules to keep you safe
- Please do not walk around the café/garden and mix with other tables.
- When your time slot is up you will be kindly asked to leave so we can clean down ready for the next customer.
- Please do not use the pool table.
How to pay
- Where possible please pay using our contactless card machine.
- We can also accept cash payments.
As well as running the cafe, Healthy Me, Healthy Communities also run a Community Grocers from the No. 93 Café. For all the details, download the leaflet here.
To book an appointment or for more information about the community grocer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07910 879985