Neighbourhood Health Champions: Welcome and registration event
This is event is for Hulme, Moss Side and Rusholme residents. Such as people:
- Who have already expressed an interest in becoming a health champion.
- Who are curious about volunteering in their community and want to find out more.
- Who are already working or volunteering in the neighbourhood and want to be recognised as a health champion.
- Who are interested in health and wellbeing. This might include students or people who want a career in healthcare.
At the Welcome Day you will be able to:
- Meet existing health champions.
- Learn about training opportunities.
- Meet healthcare and community partners.
- Meet other health champions and discover more about your neighbourhood.
Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
If you need help with transport costs, please call or WhatsApp 0772 6692 551.