Mental Health Arts Programme for Harpurhey and Moston
Do you live or have a connection to Moston and Harpurhey ? Are you currently struggling with your mental heath and well-being?
SMASH offers you a range of different creative activities that suit your own experiences and interests. You don’t need to know anything about art!
You can choose from a range of creative experiences that will:
- Help you improve how you feel
- Increase your understanding of mental health and illness
- Help you to meet and talk with other people facing similar experiences
- Increase confidence in talking about your experiences
- Provide new creative ways for expressing your feelings
CREATE: Artists, poets and musicians will lead a series of creative sessions, helping you to learn new skills and express your own feelings.
TALK: Artists invite you to join a conversation about their experiences of mental health and mental illness. Exploring how they’ve used their own creativity to understand and improve their own mental well-being.
SEE & HEAR: We invite you to a series of trips to cultural events, films, performances and exhibitions to experience artistic works that might help us understand mental health a bit better.
To find out more and arrange a chat about what you would like to get from SMASH, send an email to: Steve@sickfestival.com Or call on 07949 546135