Get Ready to Volunteer: Burnage, Old Moat, Fallowfield, Whalley Range and Chorlton
Get Ready to Volunteer has been organised to help people in Burnage, Old Moat, Fallowfield, Whalley Range and Chorlton get into volunteering!
There will be an information session on 11 October, followed by a three-week course that will help you people find the voluntary role that best works for them.
On the course, you will:
- Meet organisations looking for volunteers in Burnage, Old Moat, Fallowfield, Whalley Range and Chorlton
- Decide which is the best volunteering role for you
- Get all the information you need to volunteer
The initial Information Session is on Wednesday 11th October, 12:30pm to 2:30pm at Old Moat Children’s Centre, Old Moat Lane, M20 1DE.
This is followed three course-sessions at Old Moat Children’s Centre:
- Week one — Weds 18th October (12:30pm to 2:30pm)
- Week two — Weds 1st November (12:30pm to 2:30pm)
- Week three — Weds 8th November (12:30pm to 2:30pm)
To book your place, please ring 0161 234 4711.