2024 Partnership Health Walks in Ancoats, Clayton, Bradford and Openshaw!
Do you live or work in Ancoats, Bradford, Clayton or Openshaw?
Then please come along to the 2024 edition of our Partnership Health Walks!
These friendly, welcoming strolls are a great place to:
- Build local relationships
- Make connections
- Share ideas
- Influence the design of our services
Here are the details of our upcoming 2024 walks:
- Friday 19th January, 10am to 12pm – The Grange, Pilgrim Drive, Beswick, M11 3TQ
- Friday 23rd February, 10am to 12pm – Rainbow Haven, 113 Abbey Hey Lane, Gorton, M18 8JT
- Friday 22nd March, 10am to 12pm – The Resonance Centre, 599 Ashton New Road, Clayton, M11 4SG
- Friday 26th April, 10am to 12pm – Malawi Heritage Centre, 21 Vincent Street, Openshaw, M11 2FU
- Friday 17th May, 10am to 12pm – 1328–1330, Ashton Old Rd, Openshaw, M11 1JG
- Friday 21st June, 10am to 12pm – ASDA Eastlands, Ashton New Road, Manchester M11 4BD
For more information, please contact: