Neuro rehabilitation – South Manchester
We enable people to achieve their maximum potential by providing specialised neuro-rehabilitation (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Nursing and Psychology).
Our aim is to enable people to achieve their maximum potential by providing specialised neuro-rehabilitation (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy).
Adults over 18 years of age (with flexibility from the age of 16 for young adults who are transitioning between paediatric and adult services or if adult services is the most appropriate service for the individual) who have a neurological disability, or an acquired neurological condition (inherited/non-inherited).
- On-going evidence-based rehabilitation
- Individualised treatment specific to needs
- Cognitive assessment and treatment
- Fatigue Management Programme
- Person-centred goal setting
- Individualised Home Exercise Programmes
- Vocational rehabilitation (helping people to return to work)
We aim to provide people with:
- Improved quality of life
- Improved function and independence
- Help with any issues with returning to work, staying in work or undertaking voluntary work
- Self-management in the long term
Rehabilitation is person-centred and holistic.
We accept referrals for people who are registered with a GP in south Manchester.
Our referral form can be found under the additional information section of this page. Once completed this should then be shared with the South Manchester Locality Single Point of Access (SPA).
SPA can be contacted by phone on 0300 303 9650 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about our service or to change an appointment with us, please contact us on 0161 946 8222. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.