We provide this service across Manchester and people are assessed in their homes or wherever they are currently living. The service provides:
- Assessment and treatment of functional difficulties affecting activities of daily living
- Rehabilitation using activities that teach alternative or compensatory techniques
- Problem solving around the person’s needs
- Education and advice to support people and their carers to cope with limitations caused by their conditions
- Assessment to look at ways to adapt the home to make everyday activities easier
How are patients referred?
Referrals are accepted in writing by fax from all health professionals in primary and secondary care e.g. District Nurses, GPs, Consultants, and Physiotherapists.
Tel: 0161 946 9439