We provide treatment for adults (over 18 years) with musculoskeletal (muscles, joints and bones) and orthopaedic conditions or injuries as well as chronic pain.
Musculoskeletal conditions of neck, back, upper and lower limb. Sports injuries.
The service provides Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and management in the community. We provide: Manual Therapy, Mobilisation, Manipulation, Clinical Pilates, Exercise Therapy, Acupuncture, Ultrasound Therapy as appropriate. Sessions are provided on a one to one basis or with group session such as our back rehabilitation (Back to Fitness) and education (Back Wise) classes.
GP led or patient self-referral direct to the service via email from the GP administrators.
Appointments available at the centres listed in Additional Information below.
- Administration Office: 0161 227 6768 / 0161 226 1077
- Alexandra Park Health Centre: 0161 226 0101
- Kath Locke Centre: 0161 455 0211
- Levenshulme Health Centre: 0161 861 2300
- Longsight Health Centre: 0161 225 9274
- Rusholme Health Centre: 0161 861 2233
- The Vallance Centre: 0161 274 1550
Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Alexandra Park Health Centre
2 Whitswood Close
- Levenshulme Health Centre
- Longsight Health Centre
526 Stockport Road
- Kath Locke Centre
123 Moss Lane East
- Rusholme Health Centre
- The Vallance Centre
Page last reviewed: October 2022
Next review due: October 2023