Bonding Beginnings – a new training course available to anyone working with families in the early years.
What is Bonding Beginnings?
This is a new, one-day Level-2 1001 critical days training session available to everyone working with families in the early years (pregnancy to the first 2 years of a child’s life) across Manchester.
Delivered by the NHS, it’s free of charge and we’re encouraging everyone who works with families in the city to attend.
Who is this training for?
This training is for anyone working with pregnant women and children aged up to two.
What will the training allow me to understand?
The training is designed to enable all practitioners to understand:
- how incredible/unique babies and children are in building parent-infant relationship
- how to intervene early with the best evidence in all settings
- how to support parents to build a positive relationship with their babies
- and how to signpost parents to expert care when required.
How is the training delivered?
Bonding Beginnings is delivered by experienced practitioner in parent infant relationship with many years of experience in working with families and delivering trainings such as Brazelton NBO and NBAS, Solihull training and other perinatal/infant mental health training.
The training is completely free to practitioners and is delivered face to face in small groups. Training sessions take place on dates each month and the course is just a single day. The majority of our training sessions are expected to take place at Beswick Library, near the Etihad Stadium (click here to view the location on the Manchester City Council website).
How to book a place
Book a place on Eventbrite by clicking here.
* Please note* The Eventbrite link will take you to the next session but click on the other options tab, or scroll down to the ‘more events from this organiser’ section to book on a later date.
Upcoming dates we have are:
- Tues 10th Oct
- Wed 8th Nov
- Tues 21st Nov
- Wed 6th Dec
- Tues 19th Dec
- Tues 11th Jan, 2024
- Weds 17th Jan, 2024
- Tues 1st Feb, 2024
- Weds 21st Feb, 2024
- Weds 13th Mar, 2024
- Weds 20th Mar, 2024
Need any further information or have questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org