Come along to our Neighbourhood Walks in Ancoats, Clayton, Bradford and Openshaw!
Do you live or work in Ancoats, Bradford, Clayton or Openshaw?
Then please come along to the return of our Neighbourhood Partnership Health Walks!
These friendly, welcoming strolls are a great place to:
- Build local relationships
- Make connections
- Share ideas
- Influence the design of our services
Here are the details of our upcoming walks:
- Friday 17th February, 10am to 12pm – Rainbow Haven, 113 Abbey Hey Lane, Abbey Hey, M18 8TJ
- Friday 24th March, 10am to 12pm – The Beacon Centre, Barrington Street, Clayton, M11 4FB
- Friday 28th April, 10am to 12pm – Manchester Settlement, 1328-1330, Ashton Old Road, M11 1JG
- Friday 26th May, 10am to 12pm – Revive, 187 Grey Mare Lane, Beswick, M11 3ND
- Friday 23rd June, 10am to 12pm – Resonance Centre, 599 Ashton New Road, M11 4SG
For more information, please contact: